Business Alarm Monitoring
JD Security is a business alarm monitoring provider in Sydney. We provide business alarm monitoring to a wide range of businesses that rely on monitoring to protect their people and assets and enhance their business operations.
Business alarm monitoring has a wide range of benefits, not the least of which being enhanced security and 24 hour piece of mind. There are many businesses in Sydney that use business alarm monitoring and although all hope to never have to use it, the security and protection that instant intruder notification provides can save thousands for a relatively small investment.
We have over 30 years’ experience in the industry and we have provided solutions for customers across Australia and New Zealand in markets including: retail, transport & logistics, chemicals, manufacturing, IT, steel, automotive, government, enterprise, SME and national accounts.
Business security monitoring isn’t a one size fits all installation and package with us at JD Security. We have a wide range of different packages because one corporate office will require a different security system to that of a small business in a local suburb: we work with you to figure out your specific needs.
What separates us at JD security from our competitors’ is a dedication to our customers & their businesses well-being & safety. We provide perfect business alarm monitoring solutions every time & the proof is in the pudding so to speak. Our testimonials from our happy customers wouldn’t be possible if we didn’t get it right every time.
Because we’ve focused on being a business to business alarm monitoring provider we understand that you want:
- Real people to answer your calls
- Account management including call lists, code changes & schedule updates
- Technical support with a wide range of remote services including reprogramming, arming & testing
- Our monitoring centre team to work with our technicians to gain a complete understanding of your systems. Leading to faster fault rectification when problems occur
- Our monitoring team to assist you with arming & bypassing faulty devices
- Notification of key holders
- Monitoring using Dialer, Internet/IP & DirectWireless
Contact us on 1300 556 334 to discuss how we can help you.