image description

What should I do if we move or want to cancel?


If you're moving you should notify us in writing as soon as possible so that we can arrange for the transfer of the monitoring service to your new location*. You may transfer your contract, however you'll need to contact us so that we can arrange the new connection and get your new site up and running as soon as possible.


If you're cancelling the service, one of your authorised contacts must request the termination of the service in writing. If you're still under contract at the time of cancellation you must pay out the balance of the service charges for the remaining months left on your contract. You'll also be liable for any ad-hoc charges incurred during this time.


Please allow up to 14 days for processing against your account. Please note that “We are moving” notices etc, won't be accepted as notification of a move or cancellation. It's never assumed that you've stopped using the security system until an authorised contact provides us with a written notification to such effect. It's not uncommon for customers to require security simultaneously at their old and new sites. For your security we insist on written notification so that we can authenticate the request.


* A quote may be required for the installation or relocation of your equipment.


Comments are closed.

Posted By:
Field Under:
Return to Top ▲Return to Top ▲