Bosch Solution 6000
Integrated Alarm & Access Control System
The Bosch Solution 6000 is a business class alarm system. Key features include:
- Up to 256 User Codes
- Up to 144 Detection Devices or Zones
- Up to 16 Access Doors
- Solution 6000 is Partitionable into 8 seperate areas
- Enhanced Keypad option with built-in Access Control Prox Reader
- Large graphical display with LED backlight, with real time clock and temperature display, and adjustable volume, backlight and contrast
- Up to 4 lines of 20 characters and icons, with dedicated ON, OFF and PART keys
Solution 6000 can be programmed to manage 144 zones that can be divided into 8 separately controlled areas. The 144 fully programmable intrusion zones can support sensors fitted to doors and windows, motion sensors and smoke detectors. When events are detected, the Solution 6000 can sound sirens, transmit events to your monitoring service provider and activate lights, providing security you can rely on 24 hours a day.
Solution 6000 can store up to 1000 events ie. arm/disarm functions and door access reports for each user, which can be viewed from the keypad by the master user. This way you can monitor the movements of your staff daily if required.
With 5 on-board outputs (expandable to 37), and one already preprogrammed for a roller shutter or garage door, your Solution 6000 can cater for all your building automation requirements, including lighting, air conditioning, irrigation - just about anything that is controlled via a switch and can be programmed.
Call us on 1300 556 334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Customers in New Zealand call 0800 345 677 or email email@example.com.