What is a Class 5 Encrypted Security System?
AS/NZS 2201.1 requires encrypted communication between sensors, keypads and the system controller. Inner Range Infiniti is a Class 5 security system which has been designed to meet the requirements of the AS/NZS 2201.1 Class 5 standard.
How can Inner Range Infiniti help your business?
In all kind of ways, including:
- Scheduled area control
- Card & PIN to arm/disarm & lock/unlock
- Automatic re-arm
- Disarm delay
- Multiple area support
- Duress PIN
- Stay arming mode
- Intrusion panel & Command control
- Unified threat management
Infiniti Class 5 Encrypted System Capacity
- 10,000 users (expandable to 100,000)
- 1024 standard inputs (i.e. devices like PIRs & reed switches)
- 256 encrypted inputs (i.e. devices like PIRs & reed switches
- 250 seperately partionable areas
- 64 individually controllable doors
- 128 Inner Range SIFER card readers
- 60,000 event database
- 32 Encrypted RS 485 LAN modules
Installation includes our standard defects liability warranty period of 12 months. Additional manufacturer’s warranty on equipment may also apply.
Call us on 1300 556 334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
For customers in New Zealand please call 0800 345 677 or email email@example.com to learn more.