Integrated Security & Access Control System
The IP-connected Integriti Access Control & Security System is abundantly expandable. Providing options from a small single site through to a system with large numbers of users, doors & events, spread across sites in different regions, continents & time zones.
Integriti can also be integrated with third party software & hardware systems including HR databases, Windows Active Directory, CCTV systems, lift systems, lighting, HVAC, fire & BMS systems.
Integriti can be configured as either a:
- Level 0 controller with 16 Doors, 100 Inputs & 200 Users
- Level 1 controller with 40 Doors, 200 Inputs & 2000 Users
- Level 2 controller with 80 Doors, 600 Inputs & 10000 Users
- Level 3 controller with 160 Doors, 2000 Inputs & 65000 Users
- Level 4 controller with 240 Doors, 3000 Inputs & 100000 Users
- Level 5 controller with 240 Doors, 3000 Inputs & 1000000 Users
Integriti Technical Specifications
- 200 Users & up to 1,000,000 Users with expansion modules
- 100 Inputs (i.e. detection devices) & up to 3000 Inputs with expansion modules
- 32 Separately Partionable Areas
- 8 Inner Range SIFER Card Readers (256 with expansion module)
- 10,000 Event Database
- Simple management of all your access control & security administration at a single site, or centrally manage multiple locations - all directly from your desk
- Unprecedented scale & flexibility for user access permissions
- Unrivalled end user software simplicity with revolutionary access control administration
- iOS & Android apps for remote monitoring & control
- Gigabytes of memory ensure complete system functionality even if the system is offline
- Enterprise access control functionality provides for 1000s of controllers, 1000s of doors & 1000s of zones
- Elevator Management HLI including protocols for KONE, OTIS & ThyssenKrupp
- Building Management System HLI allows Integriti to connect to a 3rd party BMS via TCP/IP
- Mobile Controller Interface allows for up to 5 concurrent user connections from iOS & Android devices
All installations come with our standard defects liability warranty period of 12 months on parts & labour from date of completion. Additional manufacturer’s warranty on equipment may also apply.
Call us on 1300 556 334 or email email@example.com to learn more.
For customers in New Zealand please call 0800 345 677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.