Integriti Access Control Design & Integration
Integriti Access Controller (IAC) can manage up to 8 doors in standard configuration & up to 240 when expanded. You can build an enterprise class Inner Range Access Control system by combining IACs in a network to provide access to 1,000,000 users.
Integriti Security Controllers are backwardly compatible with all Concept 4000 Modules, with the exception of the Touch Screen Keypad. Concept 4000 LAN Modules may require a firmware upgrade for compatibility. The behaviour of some Concept 4000 LAN Modules may be different when used as part of an Integriti system.
- Ethernet connection to Integriti Security Controller
- Compatible with HID Mobile Access Control credentials
- Doors - 2 doors in standard configuration, expandable to 8 doors via a UniBus module and 40 doors using the IAC LAN module
- Readers - 16 SIFER Readers or 4 Wiegand Readers in standard configuration, expandable to 10 doors via the IAC UniBus module and up to 80 SIFER Readers or 42 Wiegand Readers using the IAC LAN module
- Manage up to 100,000 card holders
- IP Connectivity with Integriti Professional software
- Compatible with Integriti Mobile and Skytunnel Cloud Services
The IAC can be expanded by purchasing additional licenses with these kinds of features possible:
- IP Cameras can be associated with access control events
- control elevators or HVAC systems based upon occupancy and the security permissions of individual card-holders
- Global anti-passback - allows door-anti-passback logic to to span doors that are connected to two or more seperate controllers
- Integration with wireless door locking systems including ASSA Abloy Aperio, SimonsVoss, Salto Sallis etc
- All decision making is intelligently processed by the Controller with no reliance on the system server (should the connection to the server be offline).
Call us on 1300 556 334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Customers in New Zealand call 0800 345 677 or email email@example.com.