AXIS Auto Tracking
Automatic Tracking of Moving Objects
AXIS Digital Auto Tracking 2 application is intended for AXIS fixed megapixel cameras. The application automatically detects, zooms in on & follows moving objects. This facilitates live monitoring by helping the operator to effectively discover & handle incidents. It also reduces bandwidth & storage needs by zooming in on moving objects & discarding information in parts of the scene with no activity.
Unlike mechanical autotracking in PTZ cameras, AXIS Digital Autotracking will not lock on a single object. It will instead adapt the view to include all moving objects to reassure that no incidents will be missed-out.
Key features include:
- Automatic object detection & tracking
- Reduced bandwidth & storage needs
- Efficient live monitoring - application will work in most indoor & outdoor installations in variable lighting conditions.
- Easy setup - the detection area is defined by the camera's field of view, with the possibility to ignore motion in parts of the scene.
- AXIS False Alarm Filtering - possible to ignore disturbing object motion such as headlights, swaying trees & smaller animals.
Typical Application Areas
Include: museum & gallery spaces, construction sites & parking lots.