AXIS People Counter
AXIS People Counter - critical data to optimize performance
- How many potential customers visit your stores?
- How many of these potential customers actually make a purchase?
With this knowledge you're able to:
- Analyze customer flows and traffic trends.
- Evaluate impact of advertising and promotions.
- Improve staff planning and determine optimal opening hours.
- Assess weather impact on performance.
- Identify and reward high performing stores and employees.
AXIS People Counting Solutions
AXIS People Counter has been the leading embedded application to capture foot traffic for over a decade. It's built on the most advanced algorithms for intelligent video available in the world. AXIS People Counter runs fully embedded in AXIS ceiling mounted network cameras & automatically counts in real time the number of people passing under the camera & in what direction.
AXIS People Counter embedded on 2D Vision Monoscopic cameraA wide range of camera models are possible (find out more under tech specs) to meet aesthetic preferences including possibility to change the color of camera cover for some models, this is excellent choice for people counting both in terms of performance, design and price for most counting situations in retail from ceiling heights of 2.70 meter (8.8 feet).
- Automated system, operating in real time, fully embedded in AXIS network cameras.
- Easy to install and setup and infintely scalable
- Maintain the application remotely over IP, set and monitor parameters, download or stream video.
- Seamless integration with AXIS Data Manager & AXIS Store Reporter
- Push counting data automatically from any number of cameras to AXIS Data Manager & AXIS Store Reporter
- Two way counting counts people moving in both directions simultaneously.
- Accurate counting even under high density conditions or with baby carriages or trolleys present.
- Leading digital image processing minimizes shadow and reflection problems.
- Open protocol lets you integrate people counting data with POS or other systems.
Managing dataAXIS People Counter gives instant access to important visitor statistics directly in the camera, which allows further insights to:
- traffic data,
- conversion rate, and
- average basket size
AXIS People Counter traffic data can be analyzed directly in the camera by pointing a standard web browser to the camera’s URL. After some simple clicks on the mouse the user can view people counting data in real time and create interactive charts with historical data.
Reporting Software and AnalysisInteracting with your people counting data never been simpler. AXIS offers several possibilities depending on need and budget including accessing the traffic data directly in the camera by pointing a standard web browser to the camera’s URL and an open HTTP API.