AXIS People Counter
AXIS People Counter - critical data to optimize performance
- How many potential customers visit your stores?
- How many of these potential customers actually make a purchase?
With this knowledge you're able to:
- Analyze customer flows & traffic trends
- Evaluate impact of advertising & promotions
- Improve staff planning & determine optimal opening hours
- Assess weather impact on performance
- Identify & reward high performing stores & employees
AXIS People Counting Solutions
AXIS People Counter has been the leading embedded application to capture foot traffic for over a decade. It's built on the most advanced algorithms for intelligent video available in the world. AXIS People Counter runs fully embedded in AXIS ceiling mounted network cameras & automatically counts in real time the number of people passing under the camera & in what direction.
AXIS People Counter embedded on 2D Vision Monoscopic camera
A wide range of camera models are possible to meet aesthetic preferences including possibility to change the color of camera cover for some models, this is excellent choice for people counting both in terms of performance, design & price for most counting situations in retail from ceiling heights of 2.7 metres.
- Automated application, operating in real time, fully embedded in compatible AXIS network cameras
- Easy to install & setup and infintely scalable
- Maintain the application remotely over IP, set & monitor parameters, download or stream video
- Seamless integration with AXIS Store Data Manager & AXIS Store Reporter
- Automatically pushes data counts from any number of cameras to AXIS Store Data Manager & AXIS Store Reporter
- Two way counting counts people moving in both directions simultaneously
- Accurate counting even under high density conditions or with baby carriages or trolleys present
- Leading digital image processing minimizes shadow & reflection problems
- Open protocol lets you integrate count data with POS
AXIS People Counter gives instant access to important visitor statistics directly in the camera, which allows further insights to:
- traffic data,
- conversion rate, &
- average basket size
AXIS People Counter traffic data can be analyzed directly in the camera by pointing a standard web browser to the camera’s URL. After some simple clicks on the mouse the user can view people counting data in real time & create interactive charts with historical data.
Reporting Software & Analysis
Interacting with your people counting data never been simpler. AXIS offers several possibilities depending on need & budget including accessing the traffic data directly in the camera by pointing a standard web browser to the camera’s URL & an open HTTP API.
Call us on 1300 556 334 or email email@example.com to learn more.
Customers in New Zealand call 0800 345 677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.