2N IP Video Kit
2N OEM IP Video Kit
The 2N IP Video Kit is a compact module unit intended to enhance any OEM with reliable video monitoring. In addition to video surveillance it will enhance functionality to include audio communications, remote monitoring and control.
Features & Benefits
- A VoIP solution you don't have to develop - 2N IP Video Kit makes it easy to incorporate IP video and audio into your existing device
- 2 Analog Camera Ports - There are two connectors for either PAL or NTSC composite video surveillance cameras
- A wide range of connectors - Choose from a wide range of interfaces. Hook up a microphone, speaker, headphones or keypad buttons
- Supports SIP - SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones & PBX from other manufacturers, without having to connect to a server. It can even be connected to our Monitoring Centre for Remote Answering.
- Time Profiles - This function allows you to define the period of time a phone number or access code is valid
- ONVIF Protocol Support - The OEM intercom is easily integrated into surveillance systems utilizing the ONVIF protocol
- Remote Control - The HTTP API allows OEM intercom systems to be easily integrated into the master system for remote administration
- User Defined Sounds - There are up to 10 user slots for uploading user-defined sounds (e.g. a vocal guidance or warning messages).
- Adaptive Volume - 2N IP Video Kit automatically adjusts the speaker volume based on the ambient noise level.
Call us on 1300 556 334 or email email@example.com to learn more.
Customers in New Zealand call 0800 345 677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.