Pelco Optera 180⁰
Use the Pelco Optera 180⁰ for deployments on walls, in corridors & anywhere that demands a 180⁰ field of view.With Optera's Panomersive Experience, take in the whole panoramic scene while simultaneously drilling down into crisp detailed immersive views where you can pan, tilt, and zoom into areas of interest. Optera optimizes the images from each of the four sensors and then seamlessly stitches and blends them at the boundaries to present you with a natural, continuous panorama.
No more worries about poor alignment between sensors, having to manually sequence images, or gaps in informatiwdron. Thanks to Anti-Bloom technology and proprietary image processing, SureVision 2.0 produces high-quality images in extreme low light without ever leaving wide dynamic range mode. Panoramas this smooth, video this clear, and technology this advanced must be experienced firsthand.
- Constant, seamless situational awareness
- Multiple immersive PTZ views at VMS
- Zoom in for detail live or retrospectively with client-side dewarping
- Up to 12 Megapixel resolution for better detail at distance
- Up to 15 ips at 9MPx resolution
- SureVision 2.0 for simultaneous WDR and Low Light performance
- 8 Pelco video analytic behaviors
- Pelco H.264 Smart Compression Technology
- ONVIF Profile S and Profile G Conformant
- Compatible with Pelco VideoXpert, Digital Sentry NVS and third-party VMS Partners
- 180°, 270° and 360° models available in a variety of colors and mounts
- 3-year warranty