Licence Plate Recognition
Augment Your Security System with Automatic License Plate Recognition
The Genetec AutoVu automatic license plate recognition (ALPR) system automates license plate reading & identification, making it easier for law enforcement, municipal, & commercial organizations to locate vehicles of interest & enforce parking restrictions. Genetec AutoVu is designed for both fixed & mobile installations in a variety of applications.
AutoVu enhances your security system by automatically identifying & tracking vehicles accessing your facilities. Unified with video surveillance, access control & other security systems within Genetec Security Center, AutoVu increases situation awareness & supports investigations with powerful reporting capabilities.
- Fuzzy matching
- In-vehicle maps
- Image, time, date, GPS coordinate & address with every read
- Live wireless communication between patrol vehicles & back-office
- Advanced vehicle analytics
- Digital chalking
- IT-less deployment & maintenance
Boost Parking Enforcement Efficiency
AutoVu is at the core of your license plate-enabled parking (LEP) system, possibilities include:
- Enforce city parking - manage multiple parking rules simultaneously & in real-time
- Enhance off-street parking administration - improve the productivity of your parking officers
- Boost vehicle inventory management - efficiently update your vehicle inventory
- Get open platform licence plate-enabled parking enforcement - seamlessly integrate AutoVu with other key licence plate-enabled parking technologies such as parking metres, pay stations etc. to improve parking operations' efficiency
Equip Your Law Enforcement Agency with a Powerful ALPR Solution
AutoVu provides law enforcement agencies with the most accurate & reliable ALPR system in the industry, identifying license plates, cross-referencing multiple wanted vehicle lists, & supporting criminal investigations.
Genetec Certified Partner
JD Security is a Genetec Certified Partner.
Have a project you'd like to discuss? Contact us on 1300 556 334.