Apps & Mobile Video
Security Center Web Client
A Thin Client for Everyday Security Operations
As security personnel will frequently need to monitor their video surveillance & access control systems when away from their workstation, the Security Center Web Client provides a convenient application to access system functionality remotely. Through this thin client, users can easily access Security Center monitoring & reporting tasks with only a web browser, & no additional software.
With the web client, users can remotely monitor cameras & access control events, receive real-time system alarms, export video, & manage cardholder credentials, allowing them to take control of their security system from anywhere.
- Unified Video & Access Control: Security Center Web Client enables operators to monitor access control events with associated video & cardholders pictures.
- Manage Cardholders & Credentials: Create new cardholders, modify access rights, & define cardholder credentials.
- Control PTZ Cameras: Control PTZ cameras through intuitive controls, & PTZ presets.
- Query System Alarms: Rapidly search for system alarms & view associated video.
- Bookmark Video of Interest: Bookmarks can rapidly be added to tag video of interests, & easily retrieve clips later on.
- Remotely unlock doors: Lock & unlock doors to respond to entry & visitor requests.
- Export Video Clips: Export video of interest from the web client, including watermarks & encryption, & save clips to your local system.
- Create Cardholder Groups: Create & modify cardholder groups, & the cardholders, credentials, & partitions belonging to them.
Call us on 1300 556 334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Customers in New Zealand call 0800 345 677 or email email@example.com.