Specialised NPR Intelligence at the Edge
The AutoVu™ SharpV is an all-in-one specialised number plate recognition camera camera which combines two high-definition cameras with onboard processing and illumination in a ruggedised, environmentally sealed unit. Whether monitoring parking or augmenting security, the SharpV is built to read number plates and stream contextual video simultaneously within Genetec Security Center.
The AutoVu SharpV was designed to speed-up system specification and deployment. With varifocal cameras and powerful processing built into a single Power over Ethernet plus (PoE+) enabled device, the SharpV provides flexibility during installation, giving you the ability to adjust the cameras on-site for optimal plate reading.
Powerful Analytics on the Edge
With built-in NPR analytics and processing onboard, the AutoVu SharpV reduces the amount of data on your network, as video is processed on the camera and sends only the information you need to the server. Maintaining advanced intelligence onboard allows you to expand the power of AutoVu analytics to more lanes or lots without increasing throughput or processing load on your servers.
- Powerful processor capable of higher number plate read rates across a wider variety of plates.
- Industry leading OCR engine and fuzzy matching to increase accuracy.
- Built-in illumination for day and night operation.
- PoE+ power and network connectivity.
- Deploy in virtually any environment with an environmentally-sealed enclosure and IP67 rating.
Call us on 1300 556 334 or email email@example.com to learn more.
Customers in New Zealand call 0800 345 677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.