A Well-Rounded Private Cloud Solution Centralising Storage & IoT Applications
In response to the coming era of Internet of Things (IoT), the TS-453A innovatively supports the open-source Linux® platform as a gateway for IoT solutions to other smart devices.
The TS-453A allows users to directly utilize various feature-rich Linux apps, enjoying a private cloud combining storage & IoT applications, & professional developers can develop & run IoT applications directly on the TS-453A. The secure, reliable TS-453A is packed with business-critical features such as Volume/LUN Snapshot – allowing files/folders to revert to a previous state in case of any corruption or file-loss.
The TS-453A is powered by the latest quad-core Intel® Celeron® processor which allows users to enjoy 4K (H.264) video playback & 1080p/4K video real-time transcoding directly from the TS-453A to an HD/4K display.
- Supports the Linux® OS with direct output via HDMI
- Dual HDMI output for switching between duplicated& extended desktop options
- AES-NI hardware-accelerated encryption for efficient cryptographic performance up to 412 MB/s
- Supports 4K hardware decoding & transcodes 4K H.264 videos on-the-fly or offline
- Quickly find files using a real-time, natural search with Qsirch 2.1
- NAS & iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution for virtualization
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, Microsoft® Hyper-V & advanced virtualization features
- A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station & Container Station
- Build a personal karaoke system with high-quality audio output with the new OceanKTV app