Wireless 4G Alarm Monitoring
The Permaconn Alarm Monitoring Network communicates within ‘Virtual Private Networks’ (VPNs), provided by Optus and Telstra. The VPNs are dedicated for Permaconn alarm data only, and ensure all data transmitted & received is secure. All messages are encrypted ‘end to end’, using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES128).
Dual SIM Permaconn devices communicate & switch seamlessly between both Telco networks, guaranteeing network availability of 99.9%. Scroll down down to find out more about our plans & pricing.
Permaconn has a suite of innovative software platforms for real time management of Permaconn communicators, including:
- Pocket Secure – an App for iOS & Android devices that let’s you take control of Security System whenever you’re away from the office or home
- PCS – software for Monitoring Centres & Installers to remotely program (upload/download) all major alarm systems connected to a Permaconn communicator
- Atlas – a fully encrypted platform for Monitoring Centres & Installers to independently set-up & manage Permaconn communicators
Permaconn has a range of alarm communicators compatible with IP networks & all digital mobile networks (3G, 4G & the latest dedicated IoT networks) across multiple network operators. The range includes:
- PM 54 4G-LTE – a Dual SIM 4G communicator with high-speed internet router and Wi-Fi hotspot
- PM 24 LTE-CAT M1 – a Single SIM 4G communicator compatible with any Contact ID enabled alarm panel. The PM24 incorporates the latest technology available today – alarms and signals are transmitted over the CAT M1 IoT network, that forms part of the 4GX network
- PM 45 4G – a Dual SIM 4G & IP communicator that uses multiple secure paths (3G, 4G and IP) to connect an alarm system to a Monitoring Centre
- PM 1048 – a stand-alone Dual SIM 4G & IP communicator suitable for a broad range of applications & installation environments
- PM 35 – an IP only alarm communicator that uses Permaconn’s highly secure IP path to connect an alarm panel to a Monitoring Centre
Over the Air Upload/Download
Permaconn supports OTAUDL for the following panels: DAS DL150, DAS DL250, DAS DL300, DAS NX4, DAS NX16, DAS R128, Bosch Solution 844, Bosch Solution 16, Bosch Solution 880, Bosch Solution 16i, Bosch Solution 16 Plus, Bosch Solution 64, Bosch Solution 6000, Bosch Solution 2000, DSC PC5020, DSC PC4020, DSC PC1616, DSC PC1864, Honeywell Vista 12, Honeywell Vista 48, Honeywell Vista 50, Honeywell Vista 120 (Require PM1048 and IFM-H module), Crow Runner 8, Crow Runner 16, Crow Powerwave, Paradox MG-5050, Paradox EVO-192, Paradox SP4000, Paradox 7000, Ness D8, Risco LightSYS, MCM Icon8, Concept 3000, Concept 4000, Digiflex Vision 16, Digiflex Vision 64, Protege LE, Tecom Challenger V8 & Tecom Challenger V10.
With the addition of an internet connection there are 3 independent communication paths from the protected premises to the JD Security Monitoring Centre.
Duplicated host servers located in geographically separated data centres, ensure the Permaconn network performs to the rigorous demands, and expectations required for today’s security market.