How does Video Monitoring work?
Our interactive video monitoring platform, Immix from Sureview Systems, is an open & scalable system that offers integrations with over 170 manufacturers and supports thousands of manufacturer VMSs, NVRs, DVRs, Encoders & Cameras.
When we connect your video surveillance system with our Immix servers we can provide:
- Live, Pre & Post Alarm imaging for Video Verification
- Ad-hoc & Scheduled Video Patrols
- Device Uptime – anytime a device loses connectivity we’ll receive an alarm
- Camera Health – camera failure, hard disk failure, video loss & more are handled & escalated as alarm signals
- Remote Access – providing remote access for employees & authorised personnel to customer facilities
- Triggering of Relays & Presets
- GetConfig – automatically enrolls cameras, relays, alarms and audio devices on set-up into Immix, with no manual data entry required
- Pre Alarm – Immix presents 10 seconds of video immediately prior to an alarm
- Post Alarm – Immix records video after an alarm is received
- AXIS Camera Station
- AXIS Guardian
- Genetec Security Center (5.2, 5.5, 5.6 & 5.7)
- Milestone Systems
- Avigilon ACC (V4/V5/V6/V7)
- Onvif Profile S devices
- PACOM SmartIP
- Adpro VCG & Fastrace 2
- Agent VI & Agent Vi innoVI
- CCure 9000
- FLIR FC, ioi HD & MPX
- Geutebruck G-Core & GeViScope
- Lenel OnGuard
- March Command
- Pelco Sarix, Spectra, Digital Sentry [EoL] & DX8100
Video images are transmitted to our Alarm & Video Monitoring Centre when detector driven inputs and or video analytic rules are triggered. Each integration is manufacturer specific & we can provide a full overview of the functionality that each manufacturer supports upon request. Click on the Find Out More button below to see what manufacturers we support.
HLIs provide more sophisticated functionality including:
What can we monitor?
Our IMMIX ISO certified video monitoring platform can monitor an extensive range of cameras, DVRs, NVRs and VMSs including:
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Not every integration is on the list. If you can’t find what you’re looking for give us a call today on 1300 556 334 or email email@example.com to learn more.