Stop False Alarms using Video Verification
The most common form of video monitoring is Video Verification. When we receive an alarm from your security system, triggered by either a camera's motion detection or a security sensor (i.e. the camera that corresponds with the sensor that activated) our Video Monitoring Centre (VMC) receives recorded and live video for us to review.
Our VMC Team analyse the video to determine if the cause of the alarm is:
- Real and take action in accordance with a response plan; or
- False and caused by a faulty detector, over sensitive video motion detection setting, animal or insect, wind or rain - the causes are endless
- Quickly verify if an alarm is false or real
- Detects intruders more effectively and reliably
- Reduce false alarms caused by faulty detectors, animals & insects, wind and rain
- Reduce costs by stopping security staff from responding to false alarms
- Improve OH&S compliance - by stopping staff being woken by calls about false alarms
- Use your existing IP cameras, network video recorder or VMS to provide service
Call us on 1300 556 334 or email email@example.com to learn more.
Customers in New Zealand call 0800 345 677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.