image description

What procedures will the Monitoring Centre follow if your property is broken into?

The Monitoring Team will call your nominated contacts once the break-in has been confirmed. Once we’ve contacted you, we can contact the police if you want them to attend. Most Australian police services require the business owner or a representative of the business to personally make this request and expect you to be present when they attend. We’re unable to make that request for you directly.

We can assist if you want to make temporary arrangements to safeguard the property.

It’s crucial to note that we cannot take further action if we cannot contact you and you haven’t authorised us to place a guard on-site. Your authorisation is crucial to our procedures, ensuring all actions align with your preferences and requirements.

You can contact the Monitoring Centre on +61 1300 884 543 and +64 9 887 0362.

Categories: Alarm Monitoring, Alarm Responses

Latest Posts

Comments are closed.

Posted By: JD Security
Field Under:
Return to Top ▲Return to Top ▲