image description

What happens if there’s a break in?

A member of the Monitoring Team will notify your nominated contacts immediately. Once we’ve contacted you we can assist you with contacting the police if you want them to attend. Most Australian police services require an owner or representative of the business to personally make this request and expect you to be present when they attend. We’re unable to directly make that request for you.

If you’d like to make temporary arrangements for the safeguarding of the property we can also assist.

If we’re unable to contact you and you haven’t authorised us to place a guard on-site, we’re unable to take any further action.

Categories: Alarm Monitoring, Alarm Responses

Latest Posts

Comments are closed.

Posted By: JD Security
Field Under:
Return to Top ▲Return to Top ▲