Inner Range Inception
The Inception System
Inception is an integrated access control & security system with a design edge that sets it apart from the pack. With web-based software built directly into the main system controller, Inception is easy to access using a web browser, tablet or smartphone.
With a step-by-step commissioning guide and outstanding user interface, Inception is easy to install & easy to operate.
Budget Friendly Security Solution
The Inception system is a budget friendly security solution that is both powerful and very flexible. With no software costs & universal inputs & outputs, Inception can often be deployed as a stand-alone controller without the need for additional hardware.
Can be configured out-of-the-box as a:
- 4 Door Access Control System with
- Integrated Access Control & Security System
- 8 Zone Security System
- Inception with LAN Expansion Modules
- Built-in web Interface
- 8 x Universal Zone Inputs - expandable up to 512
- 4 x Auxiliary Relay Outputs - expandable up to 512
- Manage up to 4 Doors with the Controller – expandable up to 128
- Manage up to 32 Lift Cars and 96 Lift Buttons
- Connect up to 8 SIFER Smart Card Readers - expandable to 256
- Connect up to 256 Wiegand readers via SLAM's on the RS-485 LAN
- RJ45 - 10/100 Ethernet Port
- RS-485 Sub-LAN Port
- RS-485 Reader-LAN Port
- USB Port for connection of WiFi Adapter, T4000 Security Communicator or USB to Serial adapter for automation
Inception can email different users about different events at different times. For example, the system can be configured to send notifications whenever an alarm occurs in a particular area or access to a particular door is granted or denied. Notifications can also be sent when repeated failed login attempts are made on the web interface or keypad, or if programming changes are made to particular entities. Maintenance events, such as power & battery issues can also be communicated. When multiple events need to be sent to a single user, they are consolidated into a single email message. This prevents the flooding of messages to the user’s mailbox. Inception can be configured to send email using a local or public SMTP server.
Inception sends push notifications using the SkyCommand app, which is free for iOS & Android devices & and can be installed on as many devices as necessary. In addition to push notifications SkyCommand also provides control of the security system. Push notifications can be sent in response to area arm and disarm events, area alarm and restore events and system alarms for the Inception controller. *A Multipath-IP T4000 is required for app and push notifications. The app is free to download, however an affordable monthly subscription is necessary per controller to enable push notifications. This allows the app (or multiple apps) to control the security system and receive push notifications on an ongoing basis.
Need to know more? Call us on 1300 556 334 for help.