How can Inner Range Inception help your business?
Inner Range Inception is an integrated Access Control & Security System designed to run on a network. Its web-based software makes it easily accessible from a browser or mobile.
Inception can be configured as either a:
- 4 Door Access Control System
- Integrated Access Control & Security System
- 8 Zone Security System
- Inception with LAN Expansion Modules
Inner Range Inception Technical Specifications
- 2,000 Users or Cardholders (10,000 with expansion module)
- 8 Universal Inputs (i.e. detection devices) - expandable up to 512
- 4 Relay Outputs (i.e. to connect & control any device of your choice)
- 32 Separately Partionable Areas
- Connect up to 8 SIFER Smart Card Readers - expandable to 256
- 50,000 Event Database
- REST API Integration
- 4 x Auxiliary Relay Outputs - expandable up to 512
- Manage up to 4 Doors with the Controller – expandable up to 128
- Manage up to 32 Lift Cars and 96 Lift Buttons
- Connect up to 256 Wiegand readers via SLAM's on the RS-485 LAN
- RJ45 - 10/100 Ethernet Port
- RS-485 Sub-LAN Port
- RS-485 Reader-LAN Port
- USB Port for connection of optional WiFi Adapter (purchased separately), T4000 Security Communicator or USB to Serial adapter for automation
Inception can email users events. For example, the system can be configured to send notifications whenever an alarm occurs in a particular area or access to a particular door is granted or denied. Notifications can also be sent when repeated failed login attempts are made on the web interface or keypad, or if programming changes are made. System events, such as power & battery issues can also be sent. Multiple events are consolidated into a single email to prevent the flooding of messages into the user’s inbox. Inception can be configured to send email using a local or public SMTP server.
Inception sends push notifications using the SkyCommand app, which is free for iOS & Android devices & and can be installed on as many devices as necessary. In addition to push notifications SkyCommand also provides control of the security system. Push notifications can be sent in response to area arm & disarm events, area alarm & restore events & system alarms for the Inception controller. *A Multipath-IP T4000 is required for app & push notifications. The app is free to download, however an affordable monthly subscription is necessary per controller to enable push notifications. This allows the app (or multiple apps) to control the security system & receive push notifications on an ongoing basis.
All installations come with our standard defects liability warranty period of 12 months on parts & labour from date of completion. Additional manufacturer’s warranty on equipment may also apply.
Call us on 1300 556 334 or email email@example.com to learn more.