Inner Range Sifer
The SIFER card reader is a Smart Card reader designed and manufactured by Inner Range. It's a multi-drop RS-485 based reader that employs 128 bit AES encryption from the card through to the door module.
SIFER readers are IP67 rated & available with site-specific encryption keys. Three card ordering options are available:
- SIFER-P: - Pre-programmed ‘stock’ cards with card number printed. The most cost-effective option but card customisation is not supported. With more than four billion card numbers available each SIFER-P card is guaranteed to be unique.
- SIFER-U: - User Programmable cards that allow an installer to customise the card number, site code & use their own encryption key. Printed with factory card number.
- SIFER-C: - Custom batch orders configured by the factory according to the specified card number range, site code, encryption key & printing options. Cards cannot be re-programmed at a later stage by the installer or the factory.
- Secure 128-bit AES Encryption
- Encrypted from card through to Access Module
- Mifare DESFire© EV1/EV2 Card Format
- Water & Dust Resistant to IP67
- Vandal Resistant (fully potted)
- Flexible LED Colour & Function Assignment
- Audible Buzzer (can use as DOTL)
- Multi-drop RS-485 Reader LAN
- Individual Reader Heartbeat Monitoring
- Integriti Auto Reader Discovery
- OSDP Compatible
- Read Card Serial Number (CSN) From 3rd Party Cards (Multi-Format Version Only)
- Support for Custom Site Codes and Site Specific Encryption
- User Programmable Cards Offer Great Flexibility For Installers
- Global Configuration from Integriti Systems (including firmware updates)
- Small Footprint (Dimensions: 39 (W) x 93 (H) x 15 (D) mm)