Dual SIM 4G & Ethernet Alarm Transmitter
- The Multipath-IP T4000 security communicator is a highly advanced & cost effective field device used to connect any Contact-ID dialer equipped alarm panel to a central monitoring station via multiple highly secure IP paths.
- T4000 signifies the next evolution in the Multipath-IP solution. Built from the ground up, the T4000 supersedes previous models and delivers unprecedented features never before seen within the security industry. Whilst the T4000 is incredibly sophisticated, its core strength focuses on ease of installation, ease of operation & low-cost security monitoring. The T4000 can even leverage Inner Range's SkyTunnel cloud-based infrastructure for seamless IP connectivity and super-fast alarm reporting.
- Featuring Dual SIM 4G & Ethernet alarm transmission paths allowing simple connection to many brands of alarm panels.
- The T4000 can provide upload/download programming of many popular alarm systems on the market when a PSTN line is not available at the installation site.
- The T4000’s small footprint allows it to easily retrofit into existing alarm system cabinets or be housed in its own cabinet with a backup battery.
Call us on 1300 556 334 or email email@example.com to learn more.
Customers in New Zealand call 0800 345 677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.