HID iCLASS Card
A True Smart Card
HID iCLASS smart cards provide a higher level of security than proximity technology & can also be used for applications such as network log-on, cashless vending, time & attendance, event management, biometric identification & more, all from the same card.
HID iCLASS cards transmit data using encryption algorithms with mutual authentication between smart card & reader, dramatically reducing the risk of compromised data or card duplication should a card be lost or stolen.
Key features include:
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity & powerful access control.
- HID iCLASS technology ensures high security access control with mutual authentication between card & reader, encrypted data transfer, 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capability.
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image & thermal transfer printers.
- Offers the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting features, custom artwork, or photo ID.
- Available in 2k bit (256 byte), 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K Byte) memory configurations.
- Supports all existing HID card formats, including Corporate 1000.
- Supports field programming of any existing HID format into the secure HID access control application area on the card.
- More powerful, versatile & secure access control.
- Provides versatile interoperability in applications like access control, network log-on security, cashless vending & many other areas.
So Much in So Little
Optimized to make physical access control more powerful, HID iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides versatile interoperability & supports multiple applications such as biometric authentication, cashless vending & PC log on security.
HID iCLASS smart cards & readers make access control more powerful, more versatile & most important of all, offers enhanced security through encryption & mutual authentication. At the same time, HID iCLASS is user-friendly, delivering the convenience, affordability & reliability of proximity technology for which HID is known worldwide.