iCLASS Seos & Prox
Dual Technology Card with ICLASS Seos & Prox in the Same Card BodyiCLASS Seos + Prox card enables seamless migration from 125 kHz proximity technology to the future-proof, high-frequency Seos solution. The card enables customers to maximize their investment with simultaneous support of widely adopted low-frequency proximity technology in conjunction with the heightened security of Seos.
iCLASS Seos + Prox cards also enable users to carry dual identities in a single credential, delivering a true “one card” solution for physical & logical access control applications. The credentials can be programmed to open doors & access IT resources since the're provisioned to support other applications, including One-Time Password (OTP) authentication for network login.
- Versatile strong authentication: the solution of choice for companies looking for state-of-the-art access control & multi-application smart cards
- Increased interoperability: open and standards-based solution supports future technologies & can store data for multiple applications that are independently protected (as part of a firewalled architecture)
- Effective risk mitigation: provides protection against attacks & timely remediation
- Enhanced privacy: communicates no traceable identifiers during card sessions to prevent card data from being divulged or cloned by unauthorised parties
- Greater Return on Investment (ROI): programmable cards are based on a reliable platform. Includes a lifetime warranty
- Part of HID Global’s iCLASS SE® platform: based on its SIO (Secure Identity Object®) data model & Trusted Identity Platform® (TIP™) for increased security & adaptability