Networked Access Control
HID Edge Evo Solo ESHR40-K
EDGE EVO® Solo ESHR40-K Networked Controller/Reader & Module
HID Global’s EDGE EVO® Solo ESHR40-K Controller/Reader and Module is a cost-effective, stand-alone, IP-enabled access control solution that is designed for sites with one or two doors in an indoor environment. Distributing intelligence right to the door, the single-door solution provides the ability to power all devices around a door using Power over Ethernet (PoE), significantly reducing total door installation costs by eliminating the need to install a separate power supply. It also utilizes less expensive CAT5 wiring compared to traditional structured cable.
- Supports traditional door IO – REX, DPS, Lock. In total 4 inputs and 2 outputs.
- Includes iCLASS reader for interoperability with iCLASS credential technology.
- Expandable to 16 inputs and 6 outputs.
- Optimized for IT-savvy installations where smart switches disable network ports in case of tamper.
- Manages up to 1000 cardholders/credentials.
- Wet or dry door relays, including 12 or 24 VDC wet relay lock support.