Networked Access Control
HID Edge Evo Solo ESH400-K
EDGE EVO® Solo ESH400-K Networked Controller
HID Global’s EDGE EVO Solo ESH400-K Networked Controller is a cost-effective, stand-alone, IP-enabled access control solution that is designed for sites with one or two doors utilizing traditional door hardware in an outdoor environment. Distributing intelligence right to the door, the solution provides the ability to power all devices around a door using Power over Ethernet (PoE), significantly reducing total door installation costs by eliminating the need to install a separate power supply. It also utilizes less expensive CAT5 wiring compared to traditional structured cable.
- Connects to any Wiegand or Clock-and-Data reader.
- Supports typical door IO – REX, DPS, Lock and Wiegand or Hi-O Reader. (4 inputs and 2 outputs in total).
- Tamper resistant with IP termination located in a secured area for customers not using managed switches or organizations concerned with physically accessible IP cables.
- Expandable to support 16 inputs and 6 outputs and a second Wiegand/Clock-and-Data reader.
- Manages up to 1000 cardholders/credentials.
- Manages 8 schedules and 3 intervals each day.