IP Access Control
HID VertX 2 Door Controller
Access Control Processing for 2 Doors
HID VertX provides a complete & fully featured hardware/firmware infrastructure for Genetec Synergis access control software.
HID VertX V100 Door/Reader controller connects two access control card readers via Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface controlling either one or two doors. The V100 features on-board flash memory, allowing program updates to be downloaded via the network. The V100 connects to the V1000 through a high speed RS-485 network. The V1000, in turn, communicates with the system host via industry standard TCP/IP protocol over 10/100 Mbps Ethernet or the Internet. This architecture minimizes the impact on corporate LANs by using only one TCP/IP address for every 32 interfaces and by handling low-level transactions on the RS-485 network.
- Reports supervised inputs
- Connects to the V1000 via RS-485
- Receives & processes real time commands from the V1000
- Reports all activity to the V1000
- Attractive polycarbonate enclosure protects components from damage
- All connections & indicators are identified by silk-screened nomenclature on the cover
- Processes off-line access control decisions based on facility code
- UL 294 & UL 1076 recognized components
Call us on 1300 556 334 or email email@example.com to learn more.