SIP-based Intercom Communications from within Genetec Security Center
Genetec Sipelia is a Security Center module that enables seamless SIP-based communications between operators & intercom devices deployed throughout your organization. With doors, parking gates, & cameras linked to your intercom devices, your team can effectively respond & manage any incoming call with greater effectiveness & situational awareness.
Sample Applications with Unified Security & Communications
- Emergency Call Management
- Employee Lost Card Situations
- Parking Entrance Control
- High Security Environments
- Unified with Access Control & Video: Call stations can be associated with doors &/ or cameras, ensuring door & camera-related actions are readily available.
- Call Dialog: Operaters can intitiate, answer, forward, place on hold, or cancel calls from an easy to use & dedicated call dialog.
- Audio/Video Calls between Operators: Deploy standard USB headset & microphones to allow your team to communicate within your Security Center interface.
- Visual & Audible Call Notifications: Operators are instantly notitified of incoming calls through the notification tray.
- Fully SIP Enabled: Connect to intercom devices, exchange servers, & mobile apps through the SIP standard.
- Supports the Most Popular SIP Enabled Intercom Systems: Sipelia integrates the most popular intercom brands & models from Zenitel, Commend, & Castel.
- Call Reporting & Playback of Call Sessions: Your staff can run reports to investigate communications activity & replay sessions with associated videos.
- Customisable Ring Groups & Phone Book: Build custom ring groups so multiple operators receive incoming calls & build Phone Book for quick access to call recipients.