2N IP Audio Kit
2N OEM IP Audio Module
2N IP Audio Kit is an OEM intercom intended for incorporation into a variety of devices. It’s designed to add value to both audio communication & remote surveillance and control. With it, users get both live support and the ability to ask for advice at the touch of a button.
Features & Benefits
- A VoIP Solution you don’t have to develop – The 2N IP Audio Kit is easily incorporated into an existing device using a connector like a microphone. Thanks to IP technology you simply extend it to include audio functionality.
- A wide range of connectors – Choose from a wide range of interfaces. Hook up a microphone, speakers, headphones or keypad buttons.
- Supports SIP – SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones & PBX from other manufacturers, without having to connect to a server. It can even be connected to our Monitoring Centre for Remote Answering.
- Time Profiles – This function allows you to define the time period a given telephone number or access code are valid.
- Remote Control – The HTTP API allows OEM intercom systems to be easily integrated into the master system for remote administration.
- User Defined Sounds – There are up to 10 user slots for uploading user-defined sounds (e.g. vocal guidance or warning messages).
- Adaptive Volume – The 2N IP Audio Kit automatically adjusts speaker volume based on ambient noise level.
- Power Supply – 2N IP Audio Kit can be powered by PoE or from a 12V source.
Call us on 1300 556 334 or email email@example.com to learn more.
Customers in New Zealand call 0800 345 677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.